Redbone Trucking, Inc., (“we” or “us” or “our”) respects the privacy of applicants and of our employees (“Job Applicants and/or Employees”). Job Applicants and Employees have the right to request disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collect.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in various ways. We may collect information through a service provider that we utilize to locate and/or screen job applicants. We also may collect information directly from Job Applicants and Employees by use of an online short form or “quick app” application. The information we may collect and use includes:
- Personally identifiable information such as your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and demographic information such as your age, gender, city/state of residence, interests, and work experience that you voluntarily give to us or our service provider(s), including Driver Reach, when you apply for employment with us . You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from applying for employment. More specifically, the personal information we collect includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Street Address, City, State and Zip Code, Country
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Home Phone Number
- Employment history for up to 10 years
- E-mail Address
- Name, Address, Phone Number and Relationships of Emergency Contact
- Driver’s License Number and history for past 3 years
- Military History, if applicable
- Driver’s License Expiration Date
- Physical Expiration Date
- Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Expiration Date
- History of traffic accidents
- License Endorsement Expiration Date,
- Passport Number
- Passport State
- Passport Country
- Citizenship Country
- Driver Types
- Driver Terminal
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the aforementioned information in the general context of the Job Applicant or Employee’s role or former role as a job applicant to or an employee of Redbone Trucking, Inc. More specifically we collect and use the information for the following purposes:
- To communicate with Job Applicants and Employees regarding job applications and employment related issues;
- To communicate with Job Applicants’ and Employees’ emergency contacts in the event of an emergency;
- To comply with government regulations;
- To properly compensate employees and administer benefit programs;
- To assure employees have the proper licensure to perform their job functions under local, state, and federal law as well as the requirements set forth by Redbone Trucking, Inc.’s insurance providers; and
- To assure the safety and competency of our employees and others.
Though we may compensate service providers to deliver Job Applicants and their personal information, we will never sell the personal information that we’ve obtained to any party or for any reason.
RESPONDING TO A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
Upon receipt of a request from a Job Applicant or Employee, we will confirm the aforementioned information that we have collected and provide the Job Applicant or Employee with the specific information we acquired with respect to the particular requesting party. We will deliver that information free of charge to the Job Applicant or Employee. We may do so either by mail or electronically in a readily usable format. Please note that we are not required to provide personal information upon request more than twice in a twelve month period.
Redbone Trucking, Inc.
625 W. 1100 N., North Salt Lake, UT 84054