POSITION: OTR CDL-A SOLO DRIVER
$80,000 – $90,000 YEARLY
1 WEEK OUT = 1 DAY HOME
Over-The-Road drivers needed! Earn great money and don’t get pushed around by a carrier that doesn’t care. While you’re on the road, enjoy an average length of haul at over 2,000 miles! Redbone team members are able to see the entire country without being stuck waiting for a load. Head out to the east coast or southeast before turning around and heading home. You’ll be hauling 99% no-touch freight and driving a brand new truck with every safety feature available and every comfort of home, even down to watching live TV.
Every week out
Earns 1 day home
53′ reefer or dry van
- .52-.56 CPM depending on experience
- Easily achieved safety/performance bonuses
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Flexible home time – we understand that you have responsibilities!
- No touch freight
- Several health and dental plan options
- Supplemental health add-ons for even better coverage
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 2020-2021 Freightliner Cascadias
- Every available safety feature installed
- Pillowtop mattress
- Refrigerator and microwave
- APU and inverter
- Flatscreen TV
- EpicVue satellite with live TV, HBO, Showtime, NFL Sunday Ticket, and more!
- In-house diesel shop for easy, consistent maintenance without downtime
- Dedicated dispatcher and direct access to upper management and our owner
- Free merch and regular giveaways for awesome prizes
- Class A CDL & med card
- 1 year verifiable CDL driving
- 21 years or older
- No major at-fault accidents in past 3 years
- Clean MVR and criminal background
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Joe D. (Google)
Kaytlynn S. (Google)
Wouldn’t work for a different company. Neither would my husband. Eventually you find a job that makes your life work, and that you can stay at till you happily retire. This is that company. I Feel bad for those that skip it and go on to that next pos job. So, here’s your sign. Basically a 5 star company here on google, considering anyone and there dog can put a bad review here if they wanted to and no one really has. That really says something about a company and about us driving for them.
Amy F. (Facebook)
You’re out on the road working hard. We want you to be comfortable and, most importantly, safe. Every truck in our fleet was fully spec’d with you in mind.
2021 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA
- Inverter & APU
- Pillow-top mattress
- Large refrigerator
- Flatscreen TV
- EpicVue (catch live TV, NFL Sunday Ticket, HBO, Showtime, and more!)
- Automatic transmission with Detroit DD-15 Gen 5 engine – the most reliable engine available
- Side object detection
- Assisted cruise control
- Collision mitigation
- Lane departure alerts
- Regular maintenance performed in-house
We pride ourselves on giving you upfront and accurate information about our job openings. No smoke and mirrors. If you’re ready to come onboard with us, please fill out this quick application and we’ll get in touch right away!