POSITION: FedEx Team Driver – Salt Lake City
$84,000 – $90,000 YEARLY HOME 2 DAYS PER WEEK
Salt Lake City, UT
Originating from Salt Lake City, UT, this run is a dedicated FedEx run that picks up a drop and hook trailer in a DC, swaps trailers at a pre-determined destination, and heads back to the DC. All miles are paid and you’re back home in Salt Lake for 2 days every single week to spend time with your family or run errands. This is a great position if you want to get paid the money that you deserve and get the work/life balance that’s so elusive in this industry. We can take established teams as well as solos. We only hire safe, clean, and respectful drivers in order to preserve our reputation. If you think you fit this bill, we’d love to hear from you!
2 days weekly
53′ & pup reefers
- .62-.66 CPM depending on experience with regular pay increases
- Easily achieved safety/performance bonuses
- Weekly pay – every Friday!
- Home 2 consecutive days weekly – guaranteed!
- No touch freight
- Several health and dental plan options
- Supplemental health add-ons for even better coverage
- 401k with 4% company match
- Paid time off
- 2020-2021 Freightliner Cascadias
- Every available safety feature installed
- Pillowtop mattress
- Refrigerator and microwave
- APU and inverter
- Flatscreen TV
- EpicVue satellite with live TV, HBO, Showtime, NFL Sunday Ticket, and more!
- In-house diesel shop for easy, consistent maintenance without downtime
- Dedicated dispatcher and direct access to upper management and our owner
- Free merch and regular giveaways for awesome prizes
- Class A CDL & med card
- 1 year CDL experience OR new graduate from an approved school
- 21 years or older
- No major at-fault accidents in past 3 years
- Clean MVR and criminal background
- Doubles endorsement (we can help obtain these)
DON’T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT.
Joe D. (Google)
Kaytlynn S. (Google)
Wouldn’t work for a different company. Neither would my husband. Eventually you find a job that makes your life work, and that you can stay at till you happily retire. This is that company. I Feel bad for those that skip it and go on to that next pos job. So, here’s your sign. Basically a 5 star company here on google, considering anyone and there dog can put a bad review here if they wanted to and no one really has. That really says something about a company and about us driving for them.
Amy F. (Facebook)
You’re out on the road working hard. We want you to be comfortable and, most importantly, safe. Every truck in our fleet was fully spec’d with you in mind.
2021 FREIGHTLINER CASCADIA
- Inverter & APU
- Pillow-top mattress
- Large refrigerator
- Flatscreen TV
- EpicVue (catch live TV, NFL Sunday Ticket, HBO, Showtime, and more!)
- Automatic transmission with Detroit DD-15 Gen 5 engine – the most reliable engine available
- Side object detection
- Assisted cruise control
- Collision mitigation
- Lane departure alerts
- Regular maintenance performed in-house
TEAM DRIVING: HOME 2 DAYS PER WEEK!
Solos welcome to apply
OTR DRIVER: 3,000-3,400 MILES WEEKLY!
Top 10% earn $95,550/year
We pride ourselves on giving you upfront and accurate information about our job openings. No smoke and mirrors. If you’re ready to come onboard with us, please fill out this quick application and we’ll get in touch right away!